St. Catherine Catholic School offers a challenging curriculum with core subjects which include:
- Language Arts
- Mathematics (Algebra Honors 1 is offered in 8th grade for advanced students who want to earn a high-school credit.)
- Social Studies
For information on additional advanced classes, please contact the principal.
St. Catherine Catholic School also provides special areas in all grades, which include:
- Spanish (8th graders take Spanish I through FLVS to earn their high-school credit for Spanish I)
- Physical Education
- Social Emotional Learning with the Friendzy Curriculum
Technology is integrated into all subject areas:
- All classrooms in grades 1st through 8th are equipped with Apple TV's that teachers use to display content such as e-Books, educational videos and assignments from their iPad tablets.
- St. Catherine School has a 1:1 iPad Program from grades K through 8th.
- There is a projector in each classroom to display educational videos and other educational content.
- Students in Kindergarten through 8th grade take the Renaissance Star 360 test three times a year, Fall, Winter and Spring to measure student growth in Reading and mathematics.
- Students in grades 2 - 8 take the Terra Nova test each spring.